There is one undeniable fact that proves media bias

Chelsea got a no show $600K job from "Today/NBC"

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
There is one undeniable fact that proves media bias
Correct you are Mr. Berkowitz.

You can see that fact every 5 minutes if you watch ANY newscast other than Fox. Unless Miss Megan is on, then you see it there also.

I saw her for a bit last night. I thought she was going to cry for these bitches that have all of a sudden crawled out of the woodwork after ALL these years because Donald Trump was so terrible to them. Any one of them could have sued him at any time and got some easy cash, but the all waited till now. Make me puke.

As far as Miss Megan, I wanted to punch her in the head.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yep, but Fox couldn't as easily claim to be "Fair and Balanced" if they didn't have some people like Kelly on the air. Without a few like her they would be as "Unfair and Biased" as the other news channels. There's a reason Fox News is number one and it's not just because it leans right. I really don't mind her that much as it gives you perspectives from both sides. She claims to be Independent and I think she comes across that way. She will definitely rip both sides. Unlike the other news channels she has given a decent amount of time to talking about the wikileaks and stuff.

Hell she's not as uptight as many people would think. She's been on Howard Stern and talked about her "Killer B's and when pregnant, her Swimmin' C's" (referring to her breasts) and talked about penis size of hubby and stuff. Not vulgar but in the usual Howard Stern humorous way (entertainment).

She occassionally gets "owned" by some of her interviewees which is always entertaining.

It's not hard to figure out which issues/policies are important to her. Besides she's easy on the eyes. I know some of you guys would agree until she opens her mouth. LOL

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
There are paid people that run on blogs/websites that only aim to praise Hillary and discredit any negative press about her. These people have taken aim at the reporters and they are afraid for their jobs and this is how we ended up where we are now.

·
Registered
29,362 Posts
In view of the above post of DuckNut, I thought I might share this that I got today in a email. I cannot vouch for authenticity, facts or numbers, but it is interesting.

-------------------------------------------------

"TRUMPED UP Very interesting. Given that the almost daily Trump rallies draw from 25,000 to 35,000 people, while Hillary's bi-monthly rally draws maybe a few hundred, it was always hard for me to believe she was leading in so many polls. Made no sense at all. Now I understand. The media wants everyone to believe she will win, in order to maybe sway some votes. Also, I had no idea she pays some of her "followers"

See The 5 Facts That JUST MIGHT Prove Trump Is ACTUALLY Beating Hillary!
Let's take a look at the facts that the media completely ignores or covers up. Instead, they have been giving Clinton the lead despite the fact that she can't get anyone to even show up to her rallies.

FACT #1: Trump has nearly three times the amount of followers on Facebook.
Trump: 12,174,358 likes.
Clinton: 4,385,959 likes.

Look what Trump's live stream videos do when compared to Hillary's.
Trump Live Stream Post - 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
Clinton Live Stream Post - 25 hours ago: 9,000 likes, 0 shares, 121,000 views
That does not look good at all for her!

Fact #2: Trump has 18.6 million twitter followers.
Hillary Clinton has only 6.1 million.
The best part is that most of Hillary's are actually fake. According to the Washington Examiner, 41 percent of Hillary's "followers" are not even real people.
In contrast, The Daily Caller says that Trump's followers are 90% real with 90% of them having a previous voting record.

Fact #3: Trump averages 160k viewers per live stream.
Clinton averages 400 viewers per live stream.
Wow. That is bad. Trump also gets 5,000 percent more eyeballs focused on the screen than Clinton. Yep. She really is that boring to the folks.

Fact #4: Instagram.
Trump has 6.2 million followers.
Clinton has 800,000 followers.
Instagram is a platform with mostly all pictures and not much substance - exactly what Hillary supporters love. And still she does very poorly in this medium.

Fact #5: On Reddit.
Trump: 297,696 subscribers
Clinton: 21,429 subscribers

But on Hillary for Prison: she gets 255,228 subscribers.
Trump has more subscribers than Clinton on every major social media outlet but what is even funnier is that there are nearly 3 times as many people subscribed to "Hillary for Prison" than there are subscribed to the Clinton page.

The best part is that the DNC's leaked emails from WikiLeaks have proven that Clinton pays people to support her online. Trump supporters on the other hand willingly actually like and follow him on Social media.

Trump actually has the support of the people. He is going to win this election come November no matter what the mainstream media would like you to believe.

Right now, every single patriot needs to share this article with friends and relatives. We need to fight these rigged polls that seem to come out every day. Hillary Clinton has a big bag of tricks and is trying to trick the American public into voting for her. Let's show America the truth."

Reactions: cayars
1 - 9 of 9 Posts