Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often contemplate why anything increases in price. Just can't seem to get a grip on it. Jake

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'll take a wild guess: 1. Rising steel prices. 2. Rising plastic prices. 3. Rising benefit costs for employees. 4. Rising freight prices 5. A burning desire to stay in business while dealing with the first four.
Dave

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Spam,

i put that comment on the men are repubs thread because i knew you would open it. you open every political thread. i don't need to do anything behind yours, or anyone else's back. relax, i was just " breaking your stones " a little. hitting someone in the wallet is a little different, but i guess that you wouldn't understand that.

brett d.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Oh now it's nice nice sammie the i'm a shooter it's ok. SAM, YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR. did i make an off handed comment that involved your mother? yes i did. was it ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? NO!!!!!!!!

i said that she should have flushed. meaning that she should have flushed YOU!!!!

not to mention all of the insulting bulls*^t that you have said about myself and others on here that none of us can prove now because you delete your posts on a regular basis!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DAMN TROLL!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU LYING SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

brett d.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Sam,

I give everyone on this site the same amount of respect that they give me. YOU are the ONLY person on this site that i truly despise. i hate you with every fiber of my being. Do a search on my name and see how many conflicts i have with people besides YOU. i don't erase my posts so they are all there for your inspection. either DO IT, and get back to me, or shut the hell up.

as far as my second amendment rights being taken away, why don't you come and do it MOUTH. i'll be more than happy to give you my address, MOUTH. SCUMBAG SITE IDIOT TROLL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.