Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I like and use the 200 tray on a 9000 and a Grabber. Only problem I have once in awhile is a primer hanging up cocked at the top of the drop tube. Use a pipe cleaner to clear the primer hang up.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just an FYI, the Mec 200 Primer Tray will actually hold 300 primers.
No doubt it will hold 300 however either by coincidence or by design using the small bottle for powder and large bottle for shot 200 primers run out about the same time the bottles get low........I just load 200 then fill everything and do 200 more. this probably only applies to 12 ga as the smaller shells wouldn't empty the bottles as fast.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
No doubt it will hold 300 however either by coincidence or by design using the small bottle for powder and large bottle for shot 200 primers run out about the same time the bottles get low........I just load 200 then fill everything and do 200 more. this probably only applies to 12 ga as the smaller shells wouldn't empty the bottles as fast.
Drill presses Drilling Gas Plant Machine

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 9000G and 9000E both with the 200 trays. Still have the metal 100 trays on Mec 600's with chain pull and mechanical primer drop. Loading the metal trays not as easy as the 200 trays drop down feature.
The plastic 200 feeds are a great improvement.

Don't tighten the shot bottle too tight, it will impede the charge bars smooth operation.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have 100 trays on my 9000g's (2). They work ok but would love to try the 200 if anyone wants to part with one (giving MG first dibs of course since he did post first). Agree, only 50 posts need apply. PM if you have something. Mods can remove this post if this is not allowed

·
Registered
161 Posts
200 replaced my 100, but I had to shim it and keep a coating of graphite on it to keep Win 209 primers sliding. It took 6 months to get it adjusted so that the primers wouldn't get stuck in the tube, drop upside down, timing right etc.. Now it runs like a dream.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts