Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dust off your memory cells. Anyone remember a single MEC deprimer/resizer press? I would like to buy a 12 gauge one so that I can deprime/resize without using my shot filled regular press.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Baldeagle..........I do remember and I at present own 7....Yes 7 Mec Case Conditioner's. This was one of Mec's better ideas because it truly resizes case head, restores headspace and backs the case mouth out making it possible to reload almost any paper or plastic. Plus removing the spent primer. They do make reloading much friendler as everything is resized and the reload process moves easily along. All are in VERY good shape and I may sell 4 of the units. The last one I sold went for $75.00....A bit hi but they "don't make em anymore". If you are interested contact me thru the private message system on our site. RUN'EM

·
Registered
16,536 Posts
Case Conditioners were used so you did not have to alter the first station on your 650 to resize.

You just ran them all thru the CC.

I just sold one for 15 dollars last spring.

They are not a collet resizer, rather a tempered steel ring that pushes down over the brass.

The link is to Mec's manual. Try ebay.

HM

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I don't understand the de-prime function on the discontinued case conditioners though as a 650, or the ones I'm familiar with, deprime automatically.

I do understand the resizing function when using the 650 as it just won't do it without a reconfigure.

Guy Babin

·
Supporting Vendor
5,325 Posts
I have 4 MEC Sizemasters. I use them just to re-size and de-prime. Only solution I know of. The older MEC sizer does not re-size the case head (rim).

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
The Case Conditioner is a great tool, by changing the resizing ring you can do all four guages. Too bad they discontinued it. HMB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings Kolarpole-
The ones on EBAY are going for 17.50 to 34.00 plus 14.50 for shipping. The handle is disassembled so as to get the lowest fixed postal shipping rate. Can you suggest a price for your case conditioner/deprimer?

Breakem all before they hit the ground...
Baldeagle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Peter

Would you take $35.00 for the case conditioner plus $14.00 for shipping which I'm told is the flat postal rate if you ship in a standard postal shipping box. You would have to disassemble the handle to make it fit. The total selling price would then be $49.00

Sid Lawrence

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.