Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know where I can get a D handle for my MEC reloader? I have a 650 and I beleive it will take the same one as the 9000. I have never seen one in person only here on a loader that was for sale. I would rather buy one but if worst came to worst I suppose I could build one. Thanks in advance. Paul

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks John
I have never seen one. I have problems with numbness in my hands and thought a D handle might lessen that. Let me know how you like it if you do. You can use the private message on this site or this forum. Paul

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I have one i'd be interested in selling. It came with a 9000g I purchased. It is homemade, but professional looking. Will take $25 shipped. Will post pics up here in a little bit.

email [email protected]

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=000_0013.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

Here's a pic of mine, will go up on ebay this wknd if no takers here.

email [email protected]

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will call then this evening. If they are closed I will call again Thursday AM. The result will be posted here as soon as I know. paul

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The above number is not a working number. I will do some research to see if they have changed it or they are just gone. Later. Paul

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The old guy (Irwin) is now about 90 years old. I had a conversation with with a gunsmith at Score High Gunsmithing in the same industrial complex. He told me he could remember when Irwin was making them. At the time they did not sell to well. So enough said till next tome. Paul

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is the same street address. This is an industrial complex with several suites within 9812 street adderss. This is what the Gunsmith told me this AM. He works out of suite #2 I think is what he said. Paul

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
UPDATE: I met one of our youth shooter's dads from this years squad. He is a machinist and a shooter also. He made me several D handles that will fit MEC, P/W, and Hornady presses. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Have installed a D handle on my Grabber and love it. Notice the HUGE shot bottle from Basic Design Machine on the shot side. With the D handle and the larger shot bottle, I am going to be forced to put on the 200+ primer tray since I now run out of primers before anything else. I don't even get tired anymore. LOL Y Handles M V, Y Bottle M V Omaha

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had almost given up on a D handle. I am interested. As soon as you have information let me know. I NEED a D handle. Thank You. Paul

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well tell me the good news - How much is it and how do I get one? Paul

·
Registered
8 Posts
I build the Adjust-A-Stroke handle for the MEC.That is a D or shovel type handle.
I also build E-Z Stroke handles for the Spolar ,PW,and 366.
Please e-mail me if interested. 765-654-7866

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.