Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No cost mec counters,keep track of primer containers 100 per, No cost,easy to add. No cost.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Now that took a lot of brains to figure out. Bet ya need a pencil to add up the total. Are ya some kind of special?

Chuck

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Installed a counter on my MEC 650, not to keep track of how many I loaded but how few; oh, well, better go and load some more shells as the numbers reflect that I've been slacking off. BT100dc

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Lets see, only 25 fit in a box. Very few shooters show up to the trap field with a pail of loose ammo. If your talking about reloading and having the shells fall through the table, into a container under your bench, try what I do. I set out 11 peanuts on the bench and eat one every 9 shells. When I eat the last one I make one more shell to get to 100. Works for me.....GIT R DONE!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Perazzi MX8---That's the best---I'm still laughing----Just went for the peanut jar----But how do I know when I reached the 9th shell---Maybe i should put 9 peanuts and eat one after ea. shell----I'm going NUTS----I just ate 8 but don't know if it's the 8th or 9th----There goes the whole jar---Now what???

[email protected]

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
It pays to be a little nuts once in a while. Some things on here are so serious we all need to lighten up and laugh sometimes. Keep smiling, as it keeps people wondering what your up to!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.