Trapshooters Forum banner

MEC CHARGE Bar - Bargain !

1562 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  mg1polo
I should put this in the reloading section,but thought this would get more views here. Just wanted to show everyone the bargain buy on a MEC Universal Charge Bar on eBay to give more reloaders a chance to get in on this bargain.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
8,302 Posts
I should put this in the reloading section,but thought this would get more views here. Just wanted to show everyone the bargain buy on a MEC Universal Charge Bar on eBay to give more reloaders a chance to get in on this bargain.

I'll sure sell all mine for that price. Have them for both progressive and single stage.

But me out (atleast 8-10) and I'll offer 10% off total with free shipping.

· Registered
15,243 Posts
Given the user name, it's probably an auction or estate sale reseller who has very little idea of what it is or it's value/price (since they are no longer made). They'll probably lower it little by little until it sells, or you can make an offer (they'll likely accept WAY less than the asking price). Or they might get lucky and someone will actually buy it, there are plenty of people out there who's bank account exceeds the price of their wants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.