Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MEC case conditioner for 12 gauge as pictured. Any questions or comments Please message me.
$85.oo shipped.
Payment by USPS Money order , or Paypal Friends and Family.

IMG_2173.jpg
IMG_2174.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
I believe pettifogger1 above, has a valid question. I checked the case conditioner that I use and the "primer punch" protrudes about 1" below the bottom of the "resizing ring" and should be visible in the pictures along with a small container to catch the primers. Perhaps an additional "frontal" picture of the lower part of the re-sizer is warranted to verify if the punch is missing.

I believe parts are still available from MEC, but if they are it would affect the value of this piece of equipment.

In my opinion these "Case Conditioners" do a much better job than the current shell case re-sizers on the market today and also punches out the primer and opens up the top of the empty hull. I've had/used both and sold the new style, but kept & use this model on all my
reloads.

Makes it easier on the loaders & the primers have been removed.

·
Registered
175 Posts
A
I believe pettifogger1 above, has a valid question. I checked the case conditioner that I use and the "primer punch" protrudes about 1" below the bottom of the "resizing ring" and should be visible in the pictures along with a small container to catch the primers. Perhaps an additional "frontal" picture of the lower part of the re-sizer is warranted to verify if the punch is missing.

I believe parts are still available from MEC, but if they are it would affect the value of this piece of equipment.

In my opinion these "Case Conditioners" do a much better job than the current shell case re-sizers on the market today and also punches out the primer and opens up the top of the empty hull. I've had/used both and sold the new style, but kept & use this model on all my
reloads.

Agreed.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

reloads.

Thank for pointing that out.
Mec case conditioner 000.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts