Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I am ready to buy a MEC 9000E automate. Somewhere as I searched for a good deal I saw an accessory bar that allowed you to push both buttons at one time with the ease of one hand. But now I can't find it at first I assumed it was from MEC but they don't show it. Anybody seen these or where they are available? Thanks in advance, Dale Brown

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would recommend using both hands to operate the buttons. It would be very easy to stick a free hand in the mechanism without that safety feature. You would not want to do that.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I'm a risk taker - prob why my nick name is 4 fingers - ha! I know I seen these bars on the internet somewhere!

·
Registered
801 Posts
You won't need it. Buy the thing and try it first. Not a problem with the buttons. You can't do anything until it cycles anyway. GaryL.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Can some of you saftey gurus tell me why is't ok to have a foot operated hydo unit but on the Automate it is unacceptible? Jake

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Using the two button method is safe, fast and help develop a rythem (sp) that makes the whole process work very well. I am very happy with mine.

JON

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.