Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 3 complete subgauge MEC 9000E with Automate set ups. 2o gauge, 28 gauge and 410. All machines in very good condition and very good working order. One Automate is an Auto-mate II. The other two are MEC Automates.
Ballistic Products (best prices I found) is selling these each new for $1200. Asking $1950. for all three, can throw in some powder and wads, also.
Prefer direct exchange/cash at Cardinal Center this summer.
unnamed.jpg

·
Registered
361 Posts
This is a great deal, have not seen any better on this site. If you decide to break up the package I would be interested in an automate. If you don’t mind me asking why are you selling?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last few years, I'm only shooting only sporting clays. Prefer just 12 gauge as the courses are a bit harder every year and subgauge events are limited.

·
Registered
392 Posts
If you want to Sell the .410 to HVW what would you take for the 20 and 28? I might be interested if my wife will let me.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Oops, I just now saw your note about direct exchange. If you're interested in shipping please let me know.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would give 650.00 for the 410 loader with the mec automate. I will be at Ohio state shoot.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can, but I'm concerned the shipping costs for you would be quite high for these 3 reloaders and 3 automates which are pretty heavy.

·
Registered
402 Posts
It looks like a solid deal. I agree shipping would make it cost prohibitive. What part of the country are you located in? In case it might be drivable.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Want to make a BIG SHOUT OUT to RTl4444 for his patience putting this deal together. The presses will meet with 3 different people traveling across the country to finally end up in the FL. Keys.
Super nice gentlemen and a pleasure doing business with him. Thanks again,, Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts