Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MEC 9000E Set
Make: Mayville Engineering Manufacturing
Model: 9000E
Gauge: 12, 20, 28, 410
Condition: Used
Asking Price: $2,250 (Memorial Day Special $1,850)
Shipping: Prefer to do exchange FTF; otherwise buyer pays shipping cost

Package includes:
  • MEC 9000E 12, 20, 28 and 410 reloaders
  • The above reloaders have been upgraded with bottle supports, large primer trays, large MEC bottles, powder baffles, counters, covers and roller ball bearings to ease charge bar travel
  • The 410 reloader has been upgraded further with the thicker B&R Engineering shell plate to reduce wobble - original shell plate will be included in package
  • MEC Automate - with the larger buttons
  • MEC powder bushings - 10 through 40
  • MEC charge bars - 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 1, 1 1/8, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2
  • MEC small bottles
  • MEC 9000 manual
  • MEC Automate manual
If you have any questions or would like specific pictures of parts, please send me a message.

Thanks for looking.
Kevin

Picture Gallery
MEC 9000E Slideshow by sims58

MEC Automate is easy to operate – here is quick video of my 4 year old son demonstrating

MEC 9000 410 reloading with thicker plate. You can load at the same speed as other gauges.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Memorial Day Special

I thought I would sweeten the deal and knock off $250, that’s right $250 from my original price for the celebration of Memorial Day ($2,000). You can use the extra savings to purchase components for your newly acquired reloaders or throw a huge BBQ party for family and friends.

When you think about it, you are basically getting two MEC 9000E reloaders for free!!

MEC 9000E 12 ga with automate = $1,299.99
MEC 9000E 28 ga = $693.99
Total = $1,993.98*

*Does not include the cost of taxes, bottle supports, roller bearings, extra bushings, extra charge bars, larger bottles, covers, blah, blah, blah...

God bless our fallen heroes!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In celebration of Memorial Day and the Great Lakes Grand this weekend, I am lower my MEC 9000 package price to an all time low of $1,850. $1,850 out the door for 4 9000E and the automate, plus goodies! I can deliver to Mason on Saturday or anywhere within 100 miles of Walled Lake.

I can ship with the buyer paying shipping and handling cost.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Met Kevin and his 2 sons yesterday at Jaquas for the sale. Kevin is a Stand-up kind of guy. He went out of his way to help me out. The MEC`s are like Brand New. Everything as listed is Excellent. Thanks Again Kevin hope to deal with You again. Now if I can just figure out how to leave You that Positive Feed Back. Thanks Again
Brent

PS. Tron I have the Facts on You now buddy.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts