Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could some help. How do I empty the powder and shot bottles on my 9000E? They don't tip completely over as on a regular 9000. Is this something I just have to live with? Thanks

·
Registered
22,846 Posts
Could some help. How do I empty the powder and shot bottles on my 9000E? They don't tip completely over as on a regular 9000. Is this something I just have to live with? Thanks

Look through your automate instructions for "maintenance" operating instructions. If you can find it in there. Basically you have to pivot your bottles back to clear the bar actuator and let them rest against the linkages, press both buttons to start the cycle, and cycle just long enough to be sure the shot and powder levels clear the bottle opening, release the right button to stop movement while the left button is still depressed and momentarily press the right button until the bottles are right.... When the bottles are in the right place let up on both buttons to 'hold position'. Then when you get your bottles removed turn the power off to release the brake and allow the machine to cycle back to the top. You will need to manually rotate the automate wheel to get the magnet back into the top position and turn the green light on again after the machine relaxes.

Don T

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Don !! I was hopping for something like use a bigger hammer. (I was infantry)

I'll use your directions ( and get a bigger hammer just in case).

·
Registered
22,846 Posts
Thanks Don !! I was hopping for something like use a bigger hammer. (I was infantry)

I'll use your directions ( and get a bigger hammer just in case).
Once you get it done it becomes easy. Just take your time and watch what is happening as you do it and you will be OK.

Infantry calls in Arty or Air. Hammers are for Thor. Thor is what the hare-lip said when asked what his thumb felt like after he hit it with that big hammer.

HeH.

Don T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts