Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Mec 9000h with the hydraulic pump. It is in great condition as you can see from the photos. It has the uprated 200 primer tray (if the buyer doesn't want it I can replace it with the original tray before shipping). It will come with your choice of charge bar and a few bushings (I have many so you can request just about anything). It makes great loads.
If local, you can test it if you'd like before you but it.

$750 + shipping from upstate New York
20160915_160719.jpg 20160915_160731.jpg 20160915_160740.jpg 20160915_160845.jpg

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Back in my skeet days I had 4 9000H all in a row on my bench, nothing better for the high volume reloader.

Reactions: dessivanov

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back in my skeet days I had 4 9000H all in a row on my bench, nothing better for the high volume reloader.
That's exactly what I have. This set up just fell in my lap and I only loaded a few shells to make sure it works. Of course this one is in way newer shape than my 12GA leader.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not the original owner. Not sure how many rounds were loaded with it but it is in great shape. Much better shape than the ones I use. I bought it off a shooter who didn't shoot the 12ga anyone do it was not being used at all. It was a part of a collection I purchased. Both the press and the hydraulic unit look in GREAT SHAPE.
As far as service goes, it doesn't need to be serviced at all. Not sure whether it ever had been serviced but I highly doubt it due to the fact that it doesn't look to be old enough to have ever needed it.
You would not be disappointed with it.

Dess

1 - 12 of 12 Posts