Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did you fellows decide too upgrade too the Semi/automatic ? I am thinking of upgrading just due too easier on my body

·
Premium Member
11,863 Posts
About 2 years ago.

Reactions: phatkaw and mg1polo

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
I don't really want to yet - what the heck would I do with myself at night with 80 billion shells already loaded???

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Fifteen years ago when I got into four gauges for Skeet. Four machines, one pump. Now have an extra pump as a backup.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
About 5 years ago.

My shooting buddy ran across one that was about 6 weeks old with a loading table and a bunch of accessories that was being sold due to a divorce. I mean, this thing was virtually N.I.B.

For the price, there was NO WAY I could pass it up.

If it hadn't been a steal, I admit I would still be loading on a manual 9000.

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great machine, bit of a learning curve but not excessive. They seem to run for a long long time. I with mine had a round counter on it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
19 years ago I got a new 9000 2 months latter a got a used 9000h for the price of the 9000g I sold the G and never looked back!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had been reloading on a manual grabber. After about 10 years of that I developed sore shoulders. I didn't know if the reloading was causing the problem or not. I purchased a 9000H. Within a month my shoulder pain was gone, that was 20 years ago. It was money well spent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts