Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mec 9000 gn locks up hard (half stroke only) when I have a shell in station 1 and 3 or 1/2/3

Cant find any point of binding, just get a half stroke then it STOPS. Seems if the shell gets to sta 3 the trouble starts. BUT you also must have a shell in sta 1 for the problem, You can remove a shell from station 2 and still binds up (1 and 3). Shells in station 1/2 no issue
Shell ONLY in station 3, works smooth.

It just dont make sense, should be easy to figure out. The loader is low useage and hasnt been dropped or misused.

· Registered
2,251 Posts
Mec 9000 gn locks up hard (half stroke only) when I have a shell in station 1 and 3 or 1/2/3

Cant find any point of binding, just get a half stroke then it STOPS. Seems if the shell gets to sta 3 the trouble starts. BUT you also must have a shell in sta 1 for the problem, You can remove a shell from station 2 and still binds up (1 and 3). Shells in station 1/2 no issue

It just dont make sense, should be easy to figure out. The loader is low useage and hasnt been dropped or misused.
Check for a piece of shot behind the resizer fingers on the collet on station 1. This will stop the stroke. gud luk

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts

The wad guide must drop down or the shell lifter won’t drop the shell completely in station 1. Check for a buildup of primers underneath the fork or some other reason the wad guide isn’t letting the fork drop completely.

Reactions: Song Dog

· Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wad guide must drop down or the shell lifter won’t drop the shell completely in station 1. Check for a buildup of primers underneath the fork or some other reason the wad guide isn’t letting the fork drop completely.
WAD GUIDE WAS MAL ADJUSTED, OWNER (NOT MINE) WOULDNT ADMIT TO MESSING WITH IT. SAID IT JUST STARTED ON ITS OWN. SO ITS REPAIRED, THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.