Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I,m looking to buy any of the above, for shipping back here to the UK. The cost of new machines here in the UK are exorbitant, due to shipping and taxes created by the EU (ugh!), a new MEC 600 here is $378 plus $23 postage, so I import used ones for the guys here. Due to the pandemic, lots of the guys are in lockdown , and have time on their hands (time which could be employed reloading!)
The machines need to be complete (except for the bottles), and reasonably inexpensive. I do not do this to make a profit, my aim is to supply the guys who want to reload.

I pay you by Paypal, so that we are both protected, and I prepay a courier (usually FEDEX) to collect on a day to suit you. I pay ALL taxes. I fully insure and track the parcel. All you do is box it up in the normal way, and complete a simple one page customs doc. It,s as easy as that. Over the last few years I have bought several machines from the guys on trapshooter, with no problems, and I,m sure they will give me a good reference!

Thanks for reading this

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.