Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a MEC 600jr. acquired in a deal that I really have no use for. It's in really good shape as you can see and comes with an adjustable charge bar. If anyone is interested, I would like to trade it for a half way decent knife or perhaps an unused powder scale. You pay shipping for the loader and I'll pay shipping for the trade item.

Any takers?

Bob Merkov

MEC 600 jr.jpg

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have a MEC 600jr. acquired in a deal that I really have no use for. It's in really good shape as you can see and comes with an adjustable charge bar. If anyone is interested, I would like to trade it for a half way decent knife or perhaps an unused powder scale. You pay shipping for the loader and I'll pay shipping for the trade item.

Any takers?

Bob Merkov

View attachment 300943
I have a brand new RCBS balance beam 505 I believe it is called in the box

Mac

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of scale are you looking for?
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Trapreaper, but I had to work today. As far as the scale goes, I don't care as long as it's accurate. As you were the first to reply, you get the first shot. Send me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Bob M

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a brand new RCBS balance beam 505 I believe it is called in the box

Mac
Mac, if I don't hear back from Trapreaper (he posted first), the RCBS 505 will work. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Bob M

·
Registered
531 Posts
For others out there...I just wanted to say Thank You to Bob. I received the loader yesterday just as he said I would and it was in better condition than he stated. It was great to deal with someone honest on the internet and I wanted to let other know about Bob.

Thank you again Bob,
Philip

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Philip,

Would you happen to have the adjustment weights that came with the scale? I can't seem to get this thing right.

Bob M.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts