Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Photo of are new Mec 25 lbs shot tube MEC-Max. This tube will fit late model 9000 G&H presses. Price is 49.95 without the shot drain. With optional shot drain 64.95. Pictured with the optional shot drain.
Top quality, Alunium machined to precision torlances, like are Hornady product line Max-Shot.
If you are intrested in purchasing one contact me with a private message through TS.com or via my website.
Thanks Lou

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In 2001 BDM was founded with are main stay line of products for ergominc and production enhancement of Hornady reloading machines.
To present day, after being contacted over the years by are fellow shooters the (MEC guys) about a 25lbs. shot tube for there machine and a recent increase in production capabilities, on Friday we introduced a line of shot tubes for MEC machines.
Within this new MEC line you see the same High Quality Standards, and Proven Design Elements. That have made are replacement Hornady shot and powder tubes truly superior.
Thank You
Lou

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Lou, That doesn't look like a Mec reloader. Might be a better seller for the Mec guys if you showed us one on a Mec.

Just my thoughts.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just used the photo of the 366 to shown are older Max-Shot product line.
Check my website under the products page, scroll down you will find the MEC model click on view. for a better photo of the MEC model. Lou

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.