Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hussein elects to enforce what aspects of husseincare he wants to depending on what way the wind is blowing that day,,,,,,,,he wanted it,,,,,,,,the supremes said I was constitutional,,,,,,,which he commended them for doing so,,,,,,,,now he is ignoring or waiving parts of the law and the way it was written,,,,,,,,,do you libs not believe in our country being a country of laws, good or bad, and that laws MUST be applied to everyone????? Please inform the public how this can be done???????

·
Registered
671 Posts
He!!, it's the way things are done in his home country of Kenya, why not here? The Constitution means nothing to the idiot.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
No, they do not believe in this being a nation of laws.

They're "progressives".

Progressives are, straight out of the communist manifesto, "progressing towards communism". Communists do not believe in the rule of law. They believe in creating laws on a whim, ignoring them, bending them, breaking them and obstructing them.

And then they propose more laws, especially unneeded and unnecessary law, and blow issues far out of control to facilitate that.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ziggy,,,,,too bad you aren't as informed as you think you are.......

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Clever prick this Prez. If Republican Congressmen file suit to halt the abuse of executive orders they will be blasted for promoting an odious feature of a law they appose.

Long term the country would be better off if conservatives made the fight against abuse of executive orders a higher priority than the fight against Obamacare.

Clever prick this Prez.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
The people are not paying attention to all the illegal activity of this administration.

This happened in Germany in the early 1930's.

Folks better wake up before the Brown Shirts become a reality.

HM

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
A little quote from Star Wars - The Phantom Menace:

Nute Gunray: My lord, is that... legal?

Darth Sidious: I will make it legal.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Why do we all know this stuff is going on, and nobody else does? Are there that many dumbaxxs out there that don't realize that this guy is a 21st. Century Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Tito, and Attilla the Hun rolled into one?

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This liberal lawyer realizes the danger,,,,,,,guess not all liberals are idiots..........

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
CharlieAMA, no a lot of people don't know. Have you seen what is being taught in our schools lately?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was working with a young man. 25 or 26 years old, College graduate. We went and ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. They have a trivia game there that you can play. This young man was playing it and I couldn't believe the questions he couldn't answer. I started giving him the answers. One of the answers was Heinrich Himmler. He never heard of him - Himmler. I asked - how in the hell could you have not heard about Himmler? He didn't have an answer.

I asked him if he could name one General or Admiral from WWII. He couldn't! Could he name a battle - NO!

How in the hell can somebody graduate with a 4 year degree from a major university and not know anything about WWII??? The young man's Grandfather fought in WWII and yet he still was ignorant??

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
To many in today's generation, WWII was a thousand years ago. Trying to remember a WWII general is like trying to remember who Themistocles was.

This is the result of a liberal education. It is the deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Ignorant masses are easier to control. Anyone with an education had best be on the side of the liberals or they will be the first ones declared to be enemies of the state. This has been repeated in totalitarian regimes countless times.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
It is sad. I'm 60. We were taught all of this stuff, plus the stuff all the way back to the Revolutionary War. People don't give a crap how we got here today.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
I have often wondered how our world today would have been if we had let Patton go all the way to Moscow. Any comments?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
It is still scary that a US college grad can't name a WWII - General, Admiral, or Battle.

Our present world and his way of life are the result of that war. The world order and economy are the result of that war. Everything that has happened in the last 70 years is because of that war. And this clown doesn't know a damn thing about it???

I don't blame the young man. It's the miserable aholes who have taken over the education system in this country.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
There was a reason Patton didn't go "all the way to Moscow". The Russians had proven their ability to fight, and Americans were ready for that bloody mess to be over. Managing a war with Russia after WWII would have been a disaster as it would have been on their homeland soil eventually.

Imagine Russia trying to pull that on US soil....

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
We would have had to resort to nuking the Soviets as fast as we could make a-bombs in order to win. The Soviets finished the war with a massive army with massive amounts of manpower, weapons, tanks, and planes, which more than offset all their losses. And, we still thought right after the Nazis were beaten down to the last man that we'd be fighting the Japanese on their homeland for most of 1946.

General "Buck" Turgidson: ".... I mean, you take your average Russkie, we all know how much guts he's got. Hell, lookit look at all them them Nazis killed off and they still wouldn't quit."

·
Registered
12,447 Posts
We'll never know, but if you have read anything about WWII and the Russian soldier, he was "forced" to fight and if he didn't advance, a party loyalist was there behind him ready and willing to shoot him for not!!

I believe had Patton started a campaign, there would have been a huge "defection" of Russian troops.

JMHO

My four kids, now adults, could have answered your questions, But that is because they never went to "government school" and got brainwashed. They did study the Constitution and the Federalist Papers along with the Bio's for the Founders before they graduated.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts