Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have a Browning Citori 34 in.Top single barrel, ported with 2 sets of small holes , for sale in the near future . I checked the back treads and read what was said about them and price . This is probably a 1983 or earlier barrel with the same serial number as the receiver . It`s Browning Arms - made in Japan . Can`t try it on my receiver as it is sent to Spears for a bottom release and I need a bottom barrel (maybe). Looking for a new owner and possible going price . Barrel has rarely been used .

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
And I may want it. Are you looking to sell just the barrel or the whole gun? I'm guessing the whole thing but just want you to clarify. What do you want for it if you do sell it?

Jeff

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it`s just the barrel that may be up for sale . Looking for a good price to sell if I should be tempted to part with it by the end of the month .

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
No, you tell me what you want. That's usually how it works.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please go back and read my posts . Then list the rules and regulations of buying , selling , trading , swapping , getting information and asking questions on TS.COM . I may have missed something in the last 10 years !!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
So I read your threads and you want me to tell you what it's worth? Right now, the barrel is worth $350 bucks to me since I don't need one real bad. Now, you tell me what it's worth to you.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah , I have 3 potential buyers now at $300 and $400 , some said it`s worth $1000-$1200 !!! What Should I Do ???

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Not wanting to discourage you but considering you can buy an entire Citori combo (older vintage like yours used but not abused)for $1400-1500 on most days, and sell the stocked receiver and vault and o/u barrel for $800-$900, Good luck on your $1000-$1200 for the barrel. Just sayin.....

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.