Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a 2011 Massimo 500 EFI Camo UTV with 11.7 miles on it. It was purchased from Tractor Supply Co. for $7499 about one year ago. This UTV comes with a very high consumer rating and it runs great. Pretty much a clone of a Yamaha RHINO. Parts are abundent and any Tractor Supply can service it. Comes with a roof, rear view mirror, winch and has 2 & 4-wheel drive w/auto trans and Electronic Fuel Injection. Will go anywhere and very quickly @ 45mph. Single cylinder. Has synthectic oil in it. Tires, body and frame in like new shape. Small tear in passengers seat (repaired). Primarily used at Trap Shooting Events but also around the mountain home. Manual dump bed that has been "ruggedized". Comes with Certificate of Orgin. Must be picked up in Hiawassee Georgia or can deliver within 150 mile one way for $.40/mile roundtrip to be paid as a shipping fee thru PayPal. Further specs. can be found on the Tractor Supply web site. Please email if interested. $6,000 cash.

blade819

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No trades. Gotta pay for the Jeep I just bought. If you compare this to a Yamaha RHINO, the RHINO is about $5k more.

blade819

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Friend bought one. Not bad. Actually like a few things on it better than a rhino. I own a rhino. My rhino is a 05 model. Its held up very very well. Here's ya a bump. Good deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.