Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the gun is difficult to sell.. with the extra set.. I'd pay less than $600 with the damaged wood.. While it was built to be a cheap gun.. and it is.. it features strikers.. not hammers.. and has very quick locktime.. It's well balanced.. and a great shooter.. The single trigger is rare..as the parts are too.. Invest if you can in the bottom barrel firing pin.. When I needed parts.. I had to get up in Canada to find them.. Good luck.. Mike

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Check it closely...I've handled several with egg shaped chambers, mostly in 12 ga however. Don't know if there is a metallurgy issue or not.

·
Banned
539 Posts
Hard to rate a gun with that one picture and that description, but the current Blue Book shows a 90% Marlin 90 with single trigger at $475. Add 15% for 16 gauge. No mention of a two-barrel set, but some of these guns were combos - rifle over shotgun barrel - rare. Made by L. C. Smith.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Go over on 16ga.com and ask your question over there. There are several guys over there that are big fans/users of the Marlin Model 90. They can probably give you a lot of information about the Model 90 (particularly the 16ga).

DoubleAuto

·
Banned
539 Posts
Looks like single trigger in the pic, but double trigger @ 90% is listed at $330 in the Blue Book. Add 15% for 16ga.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.