Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the program was for this Saturday, 1/8/11. The date was in T&F.

Also, what time do they start.

Regards,

Joe

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't have the official program yet, but I think Saturday is 200 singles. Registration usually begins at 8:00 A.M., and the first squad starts at 9:00 A.M. - usually.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Be advised that ALL Saturday ATA shoots at Markham have been cancelled. We are shooting ATA only on the following dates.

Jan 23, Feb 10-13 Florida Chain, March 27, April 17, May 22, June 26, July 24 & Aug 28. The single dates are Sundays, the chain shoot is Thursday-Sunday.

Eric

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Eric, Thanks for saving me a trip down there Saturday!

How come the change of dates?

What will be the program on the 23rd?

Joe

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Joe we didn't change the dates we eliminated one shoot each month. We used to shoot the 2nd Saturday & fourth Sunday of each month. We found that the Saturday shoots were very poorly attended and the County that runs the range wanted more weekend field availibility for public use. Hopefully having one shoot per month will bring more people out to shoot ATA with us.

Standard program is 100/singles, 100/h'cap, 50 pr/doubles. We will be using 4 fields in a 2 banks of 2 fields setup. Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd.

Eric

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Joe, that would be a normal one day shoot. 100 singles in the morning and after lunch 100 handicap followed by 50 pair. The chain is the normal 100 targets of all three games on thursday and friday, with 200 singles on Sat. and 50 pair in the morning on Sunday with handicap after. They start shooting at 9:00 am. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Joe,

Don't know about Jeff but I'm always in the club office during shoots. Look for someone who looks like this.

Eric
mixer_2008_030364.jpg

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Actually I don't. Ketel One is my drink of choice.

Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
OK Jerry here are a few. One is my daughter the others thankfully are not
mixer_2008_030366.jpg

mixer_2008_030367.jpg

mixer_2008_030368.jpg

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Hey Jerry,

#1 & 2 are a definite no. I'll see what I can do about #3 the lady in red.
mixer_2008_030369.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Eric........

You never brought them to the club when I was there..........

Might make it back this summer for a short time........

Nice to see the photos.

Ric Cammer

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Ric,

That's because the other guys said not to because they wouldn't have a chance against a swordsman like you. Hope to see soon at Markham.

Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Flagarto,

That's ok. When she does get a chest cold I get to rub the Vicks on her chest.

Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.