Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here has a Mark 7 Evolution Reloader? If so, what are your thoughts, ease of set up, ease of coloration, observations, problems if any, and any other thoughts? Thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have an older Dillon 1050 reloader,which works fine,but I found on U-tube a set up video,done by the ultimate reloader,who tests all kinds of reloading eq.You can look up the mark 7 set up and unboxing video,which can give you some insight?The mark 7 appears to be a quality made loader,with a 10 station set up if needed?

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
I've seen gavintoobe's video also. I used to lust after a 1050 but now I dream about a Mark 7.
Almost twice the price of a 1050 tho.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yepp,the mark 7 evolution price is $3000.00.unshipped and the mark 7 revolution is $9500.00,unshipped,also taxes might come into play?IMHO,the evolution,out classes the Dillon 1050,to a degree,but how much,is up for grabs, by the purchaser?

·
Registered
882 Posts
After watching the Shot Show video on the Mark 7 Revolution,it appears that you can input the amount of powder drop with the PC display,for the digital powder drop,I can see that there could be a
possible mistake, if you punched in the wrong amount,of powder drop?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
WOW! $9500 for a reloader..... I would think someone doing some commercial reloading could justify that cost. But, for the regular DIY reloader the 1050 is probably well beyond good enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts