Trapshooters Forum banner

Marcello new 2 pc firing pins and parts

2685 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Hap MecTweaks
I just got in samples of Marcello's NEW 2 pc. Perazzi firing pins.. Quality is excellent.. They'll be installed in a receiver tonight... Sunday.. the tests will start.. I'll let anyone interested in the testing.. once testing is complete...

The trigger cases Marcello sells are beautiful.. very well made.. and a useful addition to a loose Perazzi trigger..

For those of you that have the rounded safety for a Perazzi.. Marcello's new safety.. makes it MUCH easier to install or remove a Perazzi trigger.. even if your hands are wet.. and greasy.. The grooves are crisp..and easy to push..

Visit Marcello's website.. He ships quickly and is always adding new things for the Perazzi shooter.. All Good.. Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
908 Posts
Flatsboat if you need a safety send me an email because I only have one left.

In did not put the safety and the trigger guard on the website because I make only few pieces at the time, when I have time to do it.

· Registered
1,020 Posts
i have dealt with Marcello several times and have met him as well. A really good and honest man. His product is excellent. I just had installed his
internal selector conversion kit. it took my Bottom/top firing P4 trigger and it is now an internal selective P4 trigger. I have had this done twice on two seperate triggers and they both work flawlessly. I have installed his firing pins on at least two receivers and have had no issues ever. His hammer springs that have replaced broken Perazzi springs work great and i have not broken one of his replacements yet. He serial numbers his special trigger spring tool which looks cool too.

· Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
No, I am only selling genuine Perazzi parts now.

Marcello's items are great items and I have never had a problem with any of his parts satisfying customers. He has warranteed everything that I got back without a problem.

His complete trigger assemblies were probably the best bargain ever for Perazzi's and I hope he continues to offer these to the American shooters.

Whiz

· Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marcello's trigger cases are EXTERMELY well made.. and look like carbon fiber.. Don't order just one.. You'll be sorry.. BTW.. the cross pin for the firing pin.. when you use the PFS stock is as pretty asd it is functional..

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Mike, I have this type of trigger guard on my P MX-3 Special and it's off a non adjustable MX trigger. That tang is mighty close to my trigger at the rear. Possible to grind off that "ear" to make it fit the sliding trigger as it's supposed to? Marcello told me he doesn't have any of the engraved guards as posted for the MX-3 Special but I sure would love having one of those. If he did, I'd order a few parts to make the shipping charges worthwhile. Thanks Mike!

Hap
Floor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.