Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received some new trigger for Perazzi gins. These Giuliani triggers are 100% compatible with Perazzi MX shotguns and have better features and are less expensive. I stock all triggers in the USA and currently have:

Classic Trigger Bottom/Top Firing (Can be Top/Bottom if you prefer)
Trigger with SC3 engraving
Trigger with SCO engraving, gold border and Quail on the trigger guard

In External Selective triggers, I currently have:
Plain O/U trigger
Trigger with Setback Blade
Trigger with MX2000 engraving
Trigger with SCO engraving and Gold border.

Then I got these triggers today:
Available in either Classic (bottom/top firing) or external selective
Gold line border with a slight amount of checkering on the trigger blade. Classic is $920, External Selective is $1,080.
D7K_1599.JPG

D7K_1602.JPG

As an example of Custom work we are delivering, here is a Classic Bottom Top trigger for a friend who wanted a little "Luck of the Irish" when on the line. Notice the gold shamrock has a slight green tint to it. This trigger runs about $1,400 in the Classic and about $1550 in the external selective.
D7K_1598.JPG

Delivery for Custom items is about 4 weeks from deposit to delivery.

Let me know if I can help in any way. To inquire, Pm me, or go to www.donrackleygunparts.com.

Don

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Purdey,

Giuliani triggers are inertia and all parts are 100% interchangeable with a Perazzi trigger.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Don

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill,

I shoot a double release and I prefer a fixed bottom/top firing order trigger.

The double release selective trigger will typically not be as crisp as it will have a little more tolerance in the mechanism.

If you are thinking of having a trigger converted to release, remember the old saying "the better your trigger is the better your release will be".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts