Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lightly used left hand spiral – right hand cutting HSS reamer. Eight spiral flutes .For use in 12ga 2 ¾ & 3“ chambers . The reamer has a long shank that allows use of a large size tap handle . But it wont work on any plated barrel. Reaming the forcing cone to a gentle taper reduces felt recoil and usually improves shot patterns. It provides a smooth transition for the shot cup, with less pellet deformation, for greater pattern density. Spiral flutes give a chatter-free cut -on all types of barrel steel- so that you can ream by hand if you don’t have a lathe .
This reamer is in excellent shape . The flutes are free of any nicks or similar signs of wear .It has done a total of two barrels . It comes with Dave Manson’s Instructions for using and care of the reamer .

.Price $60 +$10 USPS shipping . A total of $70 for a tool that will cost you $110 new. . Payment by bank check, cashiers check or personal check is accepted. …

billp102740_2010_26022.jpg

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Good price. My Clymer cost me that much 15 years ago. I did many barrels with it before haaving it sharpened.

HM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.