Trapshooters Forum banner

Manitoba provincials

1194 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Dakota teadybear
I made the journey to Brandon Manitoba for the provincials this weekend sure there is a lot of red tape do to cross the border into Canada 馃嚚馃嚘 . I鈥檓 sure glad I did I miss not shooting with my friends there. the shooting was great & so was the visiting thank you everyone
Jeans Sky Cloud Land lot Grass
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Plant Land lot
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Plant Land lot
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
How was the turn out, have not yet talked to anyone that went, hope they had a good crowd

Reactions: The Canuck

Registered
Perazzi TMS/Browning Recoilless
I shot at the Brandon Club in 2015 at the Canadian Championships. It's a very nice facility and I met and shot with some really nice folks. Good on you for cutting through the red tape and attending the shoot. Shooting with good friends is what this game is all about! That looks like Patrick Lamont in that last picture...

Registered
I and 2 other friends hunted in Saskatchewan for 25 years or so, while the hunting was great, ducks, geese, huns and sharptails. I can tell you that the best part of the 2 week trip was the Canadian people we met over the years!
I finally got a chance to repay some of their hospitality, one year while gassing up at the FL, GA border , we met a van load of Canadians who were out of US currency, and the locals wouldn't take their currency, by then, a long way from the Canadian border.
I changed several hundreds of US for Can currency, knowing I would use it on the fall hunt trip, so they could continue on their trip south. All ended well!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How was the turn out, have not yet talked to anyone that went, hope they had a good crowd
The turn out was good 11 squads Saturday for championship 200 7 squads for Sunday doubles and handicap it sprinkled all day Friday and was cool . Beautiful weather on Saturday Sunday it rained but we shot scores showed it we had fun ribbed each other and laughed a lot good times good friends.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I shot at the Brandon Club in 2015 at the Canadian Championships. It's a very nice facility and I met and shot with some really nice folks. Good on you for cutting through the red tape and attending the shoot. Shooting with good friends is what this game is all about! That looks like Patrick Lamont in that last picture...
yes that is Patrick Lamont the Brandon gun club is his home club Patrick and his dad Robert set some of the best targets you can shoot . i like shooting there I鈥檝e shot some of my best scores there as I did this weekend i shot the Canadian championships in 2019 it鈥檚 a tremendous place to shoot and meet friends old & new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.