Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,472 Posts
Let's face it, the R's haven't acted like winners in the past. My guess is that the R's didn't want to upset their apple cart with the D's so the D's will let them back into the club house if and when the D's get back in some form of power. The R's are acting like panty waists.

·
Registered
29,268 Posts
Main reason is the R's are enjoying the same gravy train as has the D's. Lobbyists, insider trading, money, money, money, money. Imagine you earning millions,every year in a cush job and some jerk, some outsider some spoiler gets into a position of power to take that away from you. What would you do to protect that?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only the Republicans can ruin this opportunity themselves, I agree. Anyone having an outrageous agenda seems to be able to advance with giant steps except for the Republicans with a mild agenda who squeamishly ask, "Mother may I", of the Dems, before advancing anything --when Conservatives and Republicans are supposed to show and be the best leadership on Earth.

Listen to Rush. I get his apprehension.

Also the Press are no longer the watchdogs of the American Democracy.

The people are now their own watchdogs and hopefully will remain vocal when things need tweaking.

·
Premium Member
18,226 Posts
It is the Republicans show to lose. They are in the cat bird's seat now. I hope they don't screw it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts