Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good for Magpul.

Meanwhile, Remington is staying put in NY.

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
Sorry Rick, I put up the same thread a couple of minutes ago. I'll try to delete it. Charlie

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
No don't delete it. My computer is slower than snails today, and I couldn't find any mention of the MagPul deal, so I made a post like yours. Anyway, I made a post and then ten minutes later, I saw yours. Sorry, not to steal your glory, but I didn't want anyone think I was DLS. LOL. Charlie

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
LOL. Have a good weekend. Chas.

·
Premium Member
18,860 Posts
No matter, they are moving their manufacturing, shipping and distribution, and shipping facilities to Cheyenne, Wyoming to a facility, and will build a 100,000 sq.ft. facility to facilitate that. The Texas location for their headquarters has yet to be located, but it will be in the North Texas area. Amen. Good luck to Mag-Pul.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
I'm surprised Beretta USA hasn't put Maryland in their rear view mirror...after the laws that just went into effect 10/1/13...the slimy Gov OMalley must have kissed their butts and greased palms in the biggest way possible to make Big B stay

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Cheyenne Wyoming is a nice central location, if I might ad. I hope they do well and make up all the business lost in the move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts