Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice several Mach 1's for sale on the list at about half the price of a new infinity. I would enjoy reading personal opinions from those in the know about the Mach 1. Thanks, gyrine

·
Registered
840 Posts
I owned and shot a Mach One (s/n 86) for about 2 years. It was one of the best guns I ever had. It seemed like I had virtually no time needed to get used to the gun and my scores were exteremely consistent. It was extremely well made, easy to point to target, and the trigger lock time was incredible. Besides that the service (if ever needed)from Dennis and crew is top notch. Just as a note, I know several persons in this area with Mach Ones.....not one of us ever had a problem.

I sold mine to purchase a Silver Seitz. Although I enjoyed the Silver Seitz, I have regretted selling the Mach One almost from day one.

JMHO

Jim C

·
Registered
184 Posts
I too am a previous owner, #23. I was toying with the idea of having a custom fitted stock made for it by Dennis and Crew, but decided to go with a new Infinity instead. Time will tell if that was the right decision or not. The Mach One is a great shooting gun, you can't go wrong with one.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
gyrine,

I am only a phone call away. If you need any detailed information give me a call. The shop number is 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
gyrine,,,,many of the Mach 1's are being upgraded for the Infinity,,,,I have shot the Infinity demo and with just a little tweaking broke the best score I ever had,,,,the last couple Dennis has had on here were trade-ins for the new and improved Infinity.

I have toured Dennis' facility and both guns are built like tanks and will outlast you or I. Give Dennis a call and he will steer you right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.