Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A 3 SLOT PANCAKE OR PADDLE HOLSTER OR ANY TYPE OF CUSTOM HOLSTER FOR THE M&P40? EVEN TRYING TO GOOGLE IT TURNS UP NOTHING.

·
Registered
9 Posts
MARINE,

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!

Try this link to a large number of holster makers: http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=4800

Where are you located? What is your holster purpose? What is your timetable for a holster? Maybe I can offer some advice

David Muff

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Kansas and I am looking for a good CCH holster for the M&P40. Most companies that have them are back ordered/out of stock. I realize it is a newer model and holsters haven`t quite caught up yet.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Try Midway, for one (see above.) They have Bianchi leather pancakes, among others like the Fobus paddle, which is very comfortable, and very cheap. I don't believe Kramer makes an M&P pancake (yet) but I believe Milt Sparks and Don Hume both make what you're after. Tim Wegner at Blade Tech is sticking pretty much to Kydex, in case it's leather you want. He does make a wonderful paddle that you forget you're even wearing, for the M&P. Google 'em. The paddles don't tuck in as tight as a pancake, and for me neither conceals like a horsehide Kramer IWB, my most favoritist. Phil E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.