Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought one about 40 years ago for trimming my 22cal brass. Move to where we live now 20 years ago.
Decided with the slow shooting season I would get back into some target group shooting again. I'll be dang if I can find it. I know I had it here. Only thing I'm think possible is I loaned it to a shooting buddy about 6 years ago. Problem is he's been dead for 5 years.
So any you fellows got one to part with at reasonable price. Just asking.

·
Registered
508 Posts
What type of press do you have. I bought my SIL a Lee Anniversary Kit a few years ago and it came with a deluxe case trimmer.

I too decided to catch up on my rifle reloading and had around 2000 rounds of brass to prep. My arthritis was acting up using my Forster, so I gave the Lee a try. Much easier to use once you get the hang of it and with the big knob, it doesn't bother my arthrities.

You could get the Lee trimmer and a die for less than $40 bucks on eBay.

lee deluxe quick trim case trimmer | eBay

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Bought one about 40 years ago for trimming my 22cal brass. Move to where we live now 20 years ago.
Decided with the slow shooting season I would get back into some target group shooting again. I'll be dang if I can find it. I know I had it here. Only thing I'm think possible is I loaned it to a shooting buddy about 6 years ago. Problem is he's been dead for 5 years.
So any you fellows got one to part with at reasonable price. Just asking.
I believe the case trimmer I have is a Lyman. I haven't loaded rifle ammo in probably 30 years. Not sure where it is but give me some time to see if I can find it. If I can find it you can have it. No charge.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
I looked for it at home and it's not here. Might possibly be at my son's house. I'll be there this weekend and have a look where the reloading stuff is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts