Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
l

Christmas vacation in San Diego enjoying the great warm weather. All is good.

I check ts.com to see what's' up and although I refuse to read posts with "what's his name" signature I seem inundated with collateral spillover.

I think I'll stay away for a few days (this time) and see if it begins to get better. The opposite of love in not hate. It is indifference and I am getting close.

Happy New Year to you all.

Cheers, Dusty

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I doubt that it'll get better anytime soon, guys like "what's his name" see themselves as "experts" and get off on pretending that people are listening to them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The addition of an ignore or block button would greatly improve this site. While it is easy enough to browse past the occasional post, it has become a bombardment of nonsense that one has to wade through daily.

·
Registered
488 Posts
(What's his name) Sounds like that Harry Potter movie where they are afraid to mention the evil ones name for fear that he "Who must not be named" would appear! I ain't sceered : So ......Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary! And yes, I am lol. Hope he doesn't put a mojo on me for this.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
In a way I almost have to feel sorry for him, must be a very lonely life.

Especially at this time of year, we were VERY fortunate this year in having 3 of our 4 here for Christmas, 1 all the way from Tx.--1 from SC & 1 here in Ga.. Ross Puls

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I was just going to make a post suggesting the ability for readers to block all posts started by certain people. David, I for one am extremely tired of all this crap posted by Dr. Longshot. He has more than worn out his welcome!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Aw, guys. Stop kidding yourselves. You LOVE to hate him. You even start threads about him - you enjoy him being here so much, this thread being tangible proof.....

M.D.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
You know Doc would probably post a little less if we all threw in $100 each and bought him a girl friend…….yes we WOULD have to pay her, but he may drink a little less and release some of his 1960's to 70's frustration he had from shooting those tuff 3 hole targets, that diminished his averages. Gee, you would think he would shoot now as they are so easy and he could score better…………maybe…but then ATA would cut into his Gaming Days and then he would miss out being in a shoot off with a 14 year old kid in an Annie Oakly and "whupping their butts". Sorry Doc, I had one beer tonight and my fingers just took off. Scott

·
Registered
315 Posts
M.D.

You're a good sport! The Doctor means no harm. He really DOES have a sense of humor. Okay, a lot of people on TS DON'T appreciate it.

Kim

·
Registered
556 Posts
While i don't agree with all of the Dr's opinions ,he did put his money where his mouth is at the shootout at the Cardinal Center I was there .I've been shooting since 1994 and some of his statements are true ,in 1995 i went to the Missouri fall HC and the big draw was the 50's pot sometimes a 48 would pay 800.00 that was a incentive for a average shooter i had three chances on every HC to pay for my trip i did not have to break a 99 to cash . But they threw 50 + yard razor blades ,that year i broke a 48 and won a little over 800.00 but broke a 88 ???? Big Leo had a 99 that day ?????

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I've had enough you are letting this get ahead of your self like many said just pass over what you do not like and move on to what interests you.

Do not take the sizzle out of the long cold winter some here need this madness as free entertainment. It is a gift or just insanity that someone can come up,with such crazy topics to piss off so many people.

He maybe just having fun trolling the masses with topics he knows will incite responses.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Quote:
"He maybe just having fun trolling the masses with topics he knows will incite responses."

As Bugs Bunny would say: "Hmmmm....It's a possibility!!!"

LOL!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts