Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always on the look out for remington 700 rifles, mostly varmint rifles but i would like to here what you have. I had a post just like this one a while back, and i had a few people respond. Unfortunately my kids deleated my e-mails before i could sort throught them, so please if you have responded to this before, please try again. thanks Lee

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am also interested in actions only. old or new 700's let me know what you have!! Thanks Lee

·
Registered
416 Posts
interested in a sendero 25/06 that has been shot app. 50 times. no scratches, scuffs, blemishes. stainless, fulted, all original.
800.00 shipped to you.

steve.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I have that .264 WM Sendero....fired 12 rounds. It wears a new Burris 4.5- 14 Ballistic Plex scope and my Bump-Buster recoil system. It comes with brass and dies. All as new, in the box, $1500, shipped to your ffl.

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ken but thats a bit much for me. Now i am not saying its not worth it, just more than i can spend, as i already have extra scopes and dies. thanks lee

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Remington Model 700 in .204 Ruger, factory H S Precision Aramid
fiberglas stock with aluminum bedding block, 26" stainless steel barrel, stainless action, Leupold 6-18X variable scope. Added a Shilen 2 pound trigger, a Kinneman's high speed firing pin assembly and a Sinclair removable benchrest single shot converter. $1,200 for the outfit or $850 for the rifle.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Do you want to pay Blue book prices or real world value. They are one of the guns going for a lot more than the Blue book says.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just like rifles, Looking for something i might not have already! If i were looking for cheap rifles for just the action, I would buy a new rem 700 sps for 475. But make no mistake, I am always on the look out for a deal, just like the rest of us. I had a couple guys reply to my post a couple weeks ago, but i didnt have a chance to respond to all of them before my computer took a dump! Lee

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
1968(second year of production) 700 Varmint .222 with 8X Leupold scope with sunshade 95%+ condition. 800.00+ actual shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.