Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started shooting Teague chokes in my K80 and really like them. I found some Teague extended chokes on closeout. The tightest constriction they have is Lt. Full. If I wanted Full, I would have to order from Teague himself.

anyone shoot a Lt. Full and find it's tight enough for doubles, bunker, pigeons, etc.?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I only shoot a light full in singles and handicap. I shoot a modified the first shot in doubles and a light full the second shot. I personally like the wrights chokes and have nevers shot teague chokes.

brendan

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
One choke manufacturer's "light full" may have a .030" constriction relative to the gun's bore while another maker might call that a "full". (EG. <I>Angleport</i> INV+ "full" chokes are .030"; <I>Briley</i> INV+ "full" chokes are ".035".

Bottom line is that the way the choke performs is more important than the numbers it carries on its side.

MK

·
Registered
424 Posts
Only have 2 choke tubes for my 90T. Lt full usually for 16's & 27 yrds, unless it is windy. If windy I will put in the full. Both are Briley.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Until you measure the diameter of your barrel and find the amount of constriction with each choke you will not know what you are shooting. HMB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.