Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a number 4 or 5 barrel hangers for Both - Fixed & Choke Tubed K80 barrel if anyone has any extras --- I Can trade a # 3 if that works for someone.

Thanks, Stan

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I have a number 5 for a choke tube barrel that I would trade for your number 3.....

Ken Rucker
(903)815-6535

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
TALL-XL

I know you are wanting a number 4 but got a friend looking for a number 3 also and has a 6 or 7 to trade also would you want to sell it out right.

Foghorn

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Foghorn

Do you know if your friends #6 & 7 is for a Fixed or Choke tubed barrel?
I'm hoping they are "Fixed" choke barrel hangers. My #3 is for "Choked tubed" barrel.
Thanks
Stan

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Tall-Xl

the hanger is fixed choked I didn't know there was a difference but it is on the gun he shoots and he has no extra one but was wanting to trade for a 3 email mail me if you want and I can get you more info.

Go to go to work now.

foggy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Foggy

My Fixed choke hanger is a #7 and my Choke Tube barrel is the #3 - So my situation will not help your friend..

Thanks anyway Foggy..

Anyone out there with a extra #6 or #5 hanger for Fixed choke barrel please drop me a email.

Thanks;
Stan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Foggy

My Fixed choke hanger is a #7 and my Choke Tube barrel is the #3 - So my situation will not help your friend..

Thanks anyway Foggy..

Anyone out there with a extra #6 or #5 hanger for Fixed choke barrel please drop me a email.

Thanks;
Stan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.