Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A USED LITTLETON MODEL 65 SHOTMAKER AND 4 LADELS. LADELS ARE SET UP FOR
7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2 AND 9 SHOT SIZE. 1 SET UP FOR EACH SIZE. I AM MISSING THE 2 BRACKETS TO HOLD THE LADEL ON THE 110 VOLT HEATING UNIT. COST FOR THEM IS $15.00 AT LITTLETON. THIS SET UP IS USED BUT IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. ASKING $600.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL OF THIS. LOWERED TO $500.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have no dog in this fight, but , This shotmaker is a very good start for someone wanting to do shotmaking. Even though this now a 110 volt unit it can very easily and cheaply converted to 220 with a few replacement parts. The 4 ladels are the bonus. To change drippers is quite a pain when wanting to do another size. By changing 2 tabs you are back into production. The tabs mentioned as missing are easily handmade by using strap sized material bent into a Z configuration and a couple of sheet metal screws. I would jump on this deal so fast,but, do not have the supply to make shot these days..Shooting would be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually some of the drippers have multiple drippers. I am not sure which ones but I believe the #9's for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts