Trapshooters Forum banner

Lost one of my best shooting buddy's yesterday

1960 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  fast gun
My good friend and trapshooting buddy Bill Knotwell past away yesterday April 1st. Bill shot over 36,000 registered target across all disciplines and I think I stood beside him on post two for most of them. He helped me run one of our local clubs in the 90s and we always had tons of fun while we got the work done. We had lots of adventures on and off the trap line. You will be greatly missed my friend !!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS Allor tuned with a Precision Gold Double Release
400 Posts
My condolences,I know what it's like to loose your shooting buddy, I had the same experience. I still miss the good ole times.

My prayers go out to you.

Fred

· Registered
6,478 Posts
My good friend and trapshooting buddy Bill Knotwell past away yesterday April 1st. Bill shot over 36,000 registered target across all disciplines and I think I stood beside him on post two for most of them. He helped me run one of our local clubs in the 90s and we always had tons of fun while we got the work done. We had lots of adventures on and off the trap line. You will be greatly missed my friend !!
So very sorry for his family and friends

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.