Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my hearing muffs. They are grey with volume controls on them. Starr is marked on the muffs. Also lost a 2 shell holder made by shamrock.

Todd

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hope you get them back !!!!! Have two friends that bought a 8# keg of powder at the Ohio shoot Tue. and stopped by Kolar in their golf cart took their gun in for a annual was not in building five minutes and came out powder was gone . Hard to believe but true !!!!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hope you get them back !!!!! Have two friends that bought a 8# keg of powder at the Ohio shoot Tue. and stopped by Kolar in their golf cart took their gun in for a annual was not in building five minutes and came out powder was gone . Hard to believe but true !!!!!!
I really thought you could trust the people in this community......

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
You can trust some but not all. I saw a shamrock leather 4box carrier set for 2 days on a trap threw sun or rain and never moved waiting for its owner to come back. Finally we took it to the office.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Once left a shotgun on the outside gun rack at a trap range. (Had family shooting with me that day and more than one shotgun had been out.)

When the club shutdown at the end of the day, the two folks left saw it and put it inside the building in their vault.

The next weekend when I was at the range they brought it out and asked if it was mine.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the best I can figuire the muffs were taken off my cart. Smoke-um, I just hate to hear that. The shooting community has always been the people I can trust.

Todd

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
I once had a club call me asking if I was interested in buying a raffle ticket for my MX-15.....

Trapshooter, wonder if anyone knew you were a TS.com staff member...

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I hate thieves. They are some of the lowest scum on Earth. Fortunately in the trap community they are the rare exception and not the norm. Hopefully you get your stuff back.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Not so many thieves in trap shooting as bandits........... Years ago a shooter left his model 12 in the rack at a local club on a Sunday and drove off leaving it behind. The club was closed Monday and Tuesday so you couldn't reach the club by phone so the gun owner had to wait until Wednesday to call or drive to the club which he did driving out to the club. When he arrived there was his model 12 in the rack where he left it. The amazing part of this was the club was right off a major highway with an ungated entrance and people used to swing in and out of there making turn arounds sometimes parking to do whatever and no one touched it. Bet this wouldn't end this way today.

Surfer

·
Registered
7 Posts
I lost my hearing muffs. They are grey with volume controls on them. Starr is marked on the muffs. Also lost a 2 shell holder made by shamrock.

Todd
Todd I will look for your muffs and bag and mark them as yours if I find them sometimes the kids wait til the end of the day to turn things in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts