Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming Saturday March 26th will be the first ATA of the new year at Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club in Lorain, Ohio. Practice and sign-ups are at 9 a.m. with doubles starting at 10. Singles and handicap will follow doubles. Food will be available.

A full schedule is on our website (listed above) under the tab "2011 ATA Schedule"

Hope to see a great turnout.

-Chris

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we are, I probably should have listed that in the program. I will make that addition and have it posted asap. Thanks for the reminder Sara.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I mention food will certainly be available at all shoots this year? That was a problem in the past but will not be this year.

-Chris

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I was haha it's so much more laid back than running a shoot. Maybe once Katherine can handle running the shoots completely on her own I will start cooking and maybe shoot a little.

-Chris

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like the weather will not be the same as last week but it will still be a fun shoot and a good opportunity to work the winter rust off.

-Chris

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A good turnout for the first ATA shoot of the year; here is the following turnout:
8 doubles shooters with a 90 rounding out the top score, 12 doubles with three 98s tying for high and an 88 rounding out the handicap shooters with 7 participants.

Our next shoot will be next Sunday April 3rd.

thanks for the support,

-Chris

·
Registered
607 Posts
FINALLY some Sunday shoots. I hope it proves successful.Hopefully I can get to some of them. Cheers for mngmnt for trying it! Brad

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know after the requests we are trying some Sunday shoots this year. Hopefully it proves to be successful!

-Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.