Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jindal and Palin to start. Hopefully many more to come...

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Liberalism at it's finest hour......if you don't believe in what we say or do, we shall condem you........whatever happened to Freedom of Speech...

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So 9man.................your sayin Jindal and Palin's support is liberalism? I thought I read that Jindal ask the same question about freedom of speech!!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
^
^
^
NO, no ,no......what I was saying is what Phil Robertson said is being attacked by Liberalism...................what Palin and Jindal are doing is supporting the freedom of speech, which the Liberals don't understand I guess.....

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets hope it grows and picks up speed. Maybe this is just what we need to get our freedom of speach back.

I'm tired of those people ramming their agenda down my throat anyway. Wasn't too long ago they closed a bakery because the owner wouldn't bake a wedding cake because of her religious beliefs.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I sent an email, and recommend a boycott. Telling someone they are fired because of their views is untenable. If it was Muslim with views from the Koran they would fall all over themselves agreeing.

Screw A & E.

HM

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
http://duckcommander.com/news/robertson-family-offical-statement

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
A copy of the E mail I sent to A&E.

I strongly disagree with your actions against Phil Robertson. He is amongst the majority. Homosexualism is NOT the normal. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I intend to voice my opinion with the sponsors of their program, and with my cable network. I will ask Verizon to take A&E off my agenda and to give me a credit. When enough of us do this possibly you will realize that we are all entitled to an opinion based on our beliefs.

When I read about an apology given to Phil and his family I will return to A&E but not before.

M.K
Pittsburgh, Pa.

Bulge.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Bulge...your message was well thought out and strong. Mine was nastier and I meant it to be. If we let these minority thugs push us around it will never end. And for a network to let them get away with this is just intolerable. As in the case of Christian churches being burned in the middle east I would take out the ten closest mosques with drone strikes. They know Christians would not do this as it is against what they stand for. Do it onece and they will then understand. If they don't...give them another lesson with ten more. ed

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Me too, kill them all let God sort them out

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I too sent them an email protesting their action and informed them I would not watch A&E or their sister networks again until this is settled satisfactorily...Bill

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One step farther is to send an e-mail to show sponsors also.

E-mails just to the networks will most likely have little effect.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Apparently, FACEBOOK is on fire. Everybody is for Phil. Something like a half million "Likes" in the last hour or so.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
O'Reily tonight...said something to the effect of Phil has the right to freedom of speech but was insensitive to the gays and Goldberg pretty much said the same thing. I disagree with both...and back Phils right to say whatever. I am sick of gays telling us what to do and trying to push their lifestyle ideas on the rest of us without any comments back. Phil had the guts to say what a lot won't say because of political correctness. If the gays felt bad...well thats just too bad. We need more like Phil to speak out for their beliefs. ed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts