Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for wooden stock set to fit an early 1100 20 ga standard weight (not LT or LW) I was told that an older 12 ga stock would fit but I'm not sure. If anyone could share information about this it would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

·
Registered
699 Posts
the 12ga forend will be "sloppy" but will work. I use the light contour 12ga on both my 16ga and 20ga standard frame. I will look tonight, I may have s 20ga set (very plain grain w/ pressed checkering) will let you then if you have not already found a set. Jack

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack, I would definitely be interested in the 20ga set if you want to get rid of it. Thanks

·
Registered
699 Posts
I found the forend but have not located the butt stock. maybe it's gone, but will continue to dig. the forend is the mahogany color in fairly nice shape. if you can use it you can have it, just p/m your address. Jack

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I have a sporting clays stock set from my 11-87 that has the forearm for the light contour barrel that will fit the standard 20barrel better. PM me if you need more info.JM

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Bodalee,
Just wondering if you are interested in the stock and forend I posted. Thanks for letting me know.

Scott Hanes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts