Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking for a Win Model 94 - 22 Long or Long Rifle. He prefers an older one. Thanks.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Winchester 94-22 sweet little rifle, I have a pre 64, but its not for sale ...
Deadly accurate ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
105 Posts
The 9422 was introduced in 1972, so if you have a pre-64, it must be a really early and really valuable prototype. I just recently looked at the prices being asked for these, they seemed a trifle high to me. I guess it's another case of people wanting what they can't have. At least something good came out of Winchester post-64. James Fawcett

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I have a 9417 (17 HMR) that's a tackdriver. Hoping to try it on sage rats this spring.<br>
<br>
Also have a 9422 in 22LR that was 1 of 500. It has a 16" barrel with a color cased receiver. My son has one too. Told him I'd match him if he earned half of it.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
when I went shopping for a 9422 in 1972 they cost $149.......and I was makin' $325/month working at the local TV station....Browning was asking $86.50 for their BL-22. I bought the Browning..still have it and 10's of thousands of rounds later it still shoots like a hot damn!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Tron...Nice !! And those babies are the most accurate rimfires around....and now they're not even around !!!..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I would put my Kimber Model 82 up against any hunting model .22RF. It was purchased in 1980 when the complany was still in Oregon....beautifully made and a superb shooter.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you're still looking, somebody just posted a .22LR and a .22Mag over at rimfirecentral.com. Click on the link above. I don't know you, the seller, or anything about the guns, so you're on your own. James Fawcett

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Tron
You have all the toys.

I have a 94-22 (only one) but it is NIB. Almost too pretty to shoot - just not enough time to "wring it out".

Very nice gun if you can get one but not many show up for sale.

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.