Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a lot of cool, historical stuff on the above website you could print out.

-Gary

·
Vendor
20,033 Posts
Check out the above site in two places. Historic photos and 19th century traps.

The President of the club is James Walkowiak (pron Wah kov' E ak)and he has an extensive collection of trap shooting memorabila. And a nice guy to boot. PM him on the forum. He'll respond and help you out.

Jack

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I have lots of old trap score sheets.
Some from the teens and 20's then many more from the 40's thru 70's.

I have 2 framed ones in my "Remington Bathroom" with other Rem/UMC tin signs and advertising.
I can take and send pic's if REALLY interested. The Western sheets from the teens are esp. nice with a line sketch of a Trapshooting scene and some advertising blurb about how great their shells are.
I have used the 50's Winchester sheets framed with shelves and the actual shell boxes advertised on the sheet for Derby awards at our club.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have these for sale. Looks like they were cut from Dupont Advertising from 1905-1906. There is a rabbit, squirrel, quail, and prairie chicken. About 6" X 13" in size. $50.00 each shipped. Thanks Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.