Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold a 16ga model 12 that I built up for trap. 28" barrel, Briley choke tubes, monte carlo stock. It had a Simmons rib. Sold ot on this site a few years ago but can't remember the gentlemans name and the paperwork has vanished. I think my dog ate it. Looking for this gun. Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Is this a memory test Mike? If so I've failed. I bought a 16 ga trap from some one on this site, don't remember who. Did you sell a Mec and some empty hulls with it? Bob

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob,
Wow! that was fast and, Your memory is better than mine! Yes I did sell the Mec and hulls with it, along with a magazine weight. Could you send me an email or PM when you get a chance? Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, I think it's been a few years since I sold it and I found it in nine minutes! Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I did want the gun back and, actually the story gets better. This gun was given to me by my father-in-law. It had been his dads gun and they only used it occasionally for hunting. It was a plain field model and although I hesitated I had it built up for trap because that was the only way I could shoot it.

A short time later my father-in-law passed away and a while later for some reason I sold it. You know how that goes.

Obviously I was able to locate the gun. I didn't tell him all the backround because I didn't want him to think I was telling him my sob story to get the gun back. After all it's his gun not mine. As it turns out he was very gracious and we will probably be able to work something out in a little while.

Thanks for asking. Mike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.