Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
How about a brand new gore-tex Beretta jacket for $32.00?? I bought one of these from this fellow and paid more for it. Great deal. Click above link. Bill Malcolm

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Are you looking for a winter weight or spring weight?

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Jamie,
I have a Bob Allen that hasn't been worn hardly at all. I would sell it for the 50 if you pay what it cost to ship from Montana 59401 It's not that heavy, shouldn't cost too much.

Let me know ric3677atbresnandotnet

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have a Flyer Sportswear in large with zip out liner. It was worn twice and has a name on it that can be taken off. I would take $119.00 for it.
Don

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Jamie, I have a Bob Allen winter shooting coat for sale. Size large, black, right hand, international full length pad. Not gortex, it is about 5 years old. NEVER WORN.

The good thing is I live close to you and could probably meet you at one of the local clubs, or have one of the guys take it for me. I live in the South Hills. price is $100.00

AJ100

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm going to be a bother on this.

Have you looked online for one? If you have where have you looked and what have you found that has not met your needs and why have they not met your needs?

I would suggest you just bite the bullet and plan on spending more than $50 since I think that might be your biggest hangup when trying to find what your looking for.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jamie,
Call me if still looking. I have what you want for $55 and I will pay shipping from Indiana. Tom Rhoads 574-223-3172

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.