Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to rent a Rv lot @ Silver Dollar from Jan-Thru March. Lokking for a place for a 41 motorhome. PM me.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Good luck! There are a few "grass" places water and elect. only available through SD. Also a post in the WTB section for rental but I called the guy and he seemed confused. Good luck.

blade819

·
Registered
53 Posts
HI,
I HAVE A SPOT AT THE DOLLAR, ON THE SKEET FIELD ROAD, WHICH I WILL NOT USE THIS YEAR. IT IS A CONCRETE SLAB WITH ALL HOOK UPS.
THE GOLF CAR GARAGE IS NOT INCLUDED AND A SMALL MOTORCYCLE TRAILER IS PARKED ON SITE.

PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A 41" I HAVE A 41 AMERICAN COACH. GOOGLE MAP : 12304 CLAY BIRD DR., ODESSA,FL

SENT IS $750/MO PLUS ELECT.

BOB HANDZUS XXX2153008690XXX

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Great location every thing you need is there on the shooters side Big Leo used to stay in that area.

Hope this helps I do not live there but a member since 1988 and I know the pace well and this is a prime area on Shooters side.

Buddy

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Camping across from the practice traps was great, really the best neighborhood on the whole place. We eventually moved to the golf side when we starting "test driving" houses. Our plans were to someday buy an house so we rented several different ones over the past few years to see what we liked. I will be renting again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone. When you have a 2 bedroom house at the Dollar, you have lots of company and that suits me just fine.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Guess I would still like to know..... Not sure why I care but I am curious why someone would do an end run on another poster like that.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Blade/Perry, glad to hear that. You have to admit it looked a little suspicious.

Happy New Year to the both of you. Shoot well and enjoy the warm Florida weather.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you still need a spot I have a RV spot on the gun side I am renting for a friend. Please give me a call at 937-414-0848 for further information. It is available Jan thru March.

·
Registered
53 Posts
HI,
MY SPOT AT THE DOLLAR, ON THE SKEET FIELD ROAD, IS AVAILABLE ON A WEEKLY BASES NOW THRU FEB 9,2014. IT IS A CONCRETE SLAB WITH ALL HOOK UPS. THE GOLF CAR GARAGE IS NOT INCLUDED AND A SMALL MOTORCYCLE TRAILER IS PARKED ON SITE.

PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A 41" I HAVE A 41 AMERICAN COACH. GOOGLE MAP : 12304 CLAY BIRD DR., ODESSA,FL

SENT IS $375/WK INCLUDING ELECT.

BOB HANDZUS XXX215-300-8690XXX

·
Registered
14,691 Posts
Mr. Obvious, (blade 819) you or your wife should read the sequence of posts and tell me what it looks like?

UP for Bob to rent his lot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts