Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for leather products that would hold my ATA average card and plastic card. I have seen some very nice ones out there.
Can anyone tell me where I can buy them? or have them made?
Rod

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Try Shamrock Leathers. Very nice folks and very nice products. Its where all my leather goods have come from including my card holder. US made and Family owned.

Matt

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I carry mine in my wallet, It's not thick.

Why would one want to carry two wallets? Not trying to be a smart ass just trying to understand.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Shannon--I understand your question and it makes sense. I have one from Shamrock. When i go to a shoot i stick some cash, my credit/debit card, my Drivers license, FOID card(yes that stupid thing), 2 blank checks and of course my average card and ATA card in it. It is smaller and thinner than my everyday wallet. Thats me of course and some may think thats a bit much. I just don't want my whole wallet with me which tends to get worse than my wifes purse with all the crap i hoard in there.

Matt

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
If they were just plain old brown leather without any stamping they would look great. The black and white just makes them look cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.