Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am looking for either a stock only or a set if the price is right. Its going on a k-32 so no high stocks,not interested in all sorts of gizzmos and gagits,just a normal stock. Adjustable combs a plus though. Let me know what you may have and price. Iam not looking for a show piece.Thanks a lot..Ray B

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have an unfinished claro k80 #3 sporting stock. Wenig cut this stock for me and it will need to be fitted to your rec and iron,finished, and checkered 425.00 shipped

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a k-80 sporting stock. It is a standard grade,high gloss finish new recoil pad, I'll take 400 for it. looks like new,but not fancy wood. John Ellis lop 14.5" I also have a 32 skeet stock--red standard skeet set-stock&forend--350--good luck

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
I owe you some money and wife might be talked out of her Wenig All-American trap stock. Standard offset with Kick-eze pad added. LOP untouched. Interested and we might be able to deal. It won't come real cheap but what the heck-it's only money. It should fit your chubby little cheeks nice. Let's talk!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.